Sunday, August 17, 2008

THIS DAY!!!!!!THAT AGE!!!!


Yup…I feel a thud even now aft 3yrs of ma coll lif…yeah..it ws d first day n coll b4 3yrs…I never dreamt n life 2 enter mepco..but dis nytmare happnd…I ws damn sure of enterin dote1 r dote2 colls…it ws a bit of over confidence I suppose…also a bit of bad luck 4 d prev yrs entranc paper were dead easy..it made me lethargic as well...but our paper had a sort of gud standard lik d one lik CBSE…d fun s even im a cbse student wid 91 percent n AISSE…

i had sum choices n dote 2 as well..but ECE ws not availabl..nd i ws not intrstd in IT..so ws n a position 2 get into mepco..i still rember ma mom askin ba notin ma pale face..”do u feel its not worth 2 hav u”…he..he..even c din xpect dis disaster 2 happn..

but mepco ws not dat worse as I xpectd except its puerile rules..but d truth s ma lingo ws gud n school..now its jus lik I 4got 2 speak English...i stammer much at times…but its ma mistak…luk 4 ma lif n mepco n nxt post...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh forgot ur English !!! The real fact is dat you speak an anonymous English dat no one can understand . I remember one senior asking me " Is Arthy a foreigner"

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

dont fly dear ... I meant the lingo which japanese use.....

Unknown said...

ther s a serios typo in this post....dear...
Is it 91 or 19???
vegama type panrenu nenachtu thappa type pannitiyaaa??????????

arthy said...

yeah...foreignr..my accent ws dat way at first...but now..ur koova lingo stickd 2 me...god..save me...

arthy said...

enna japnese eh??he..he..its american accent reny...

arthy said...

Kavi...91 s true.im top ranker la..he..he..not lik u..cud u rember..u faild n all subjcts last internal..ayyo..ayyo